Subscribe To Ask Alyxsa

Dec 2, 2008

More Companies..Go get em'!!


Here are more companies I think you will enjoy:

Company: Accolade Support
Position: Technical Support Agent
Pay: $10-12 hourly
Start Immediately

Company: Alpine Access
Position: Customer Care Agents
Pay: $9 and up

Company: Extended Presence
Position: Appointment Setters
Pay: $18-$25 + (Hourly Base/Salary plus lead bonuses)
http://www.extendedpresence.com/salesjobs/JobDescription.asp?JID=51

I cannot personally give these companies a rating because I have not worked for them.

They come highly recommended!!

So far I have recommended jobs under the category of "Call Centers and Customer Service" because these happen to be some of my favorites.
Does any of my readers have a particular field that they are interested in? If so, you know what to do. Just leave me a comment as to what field you would like to work at home for and I will do my best to find some companies for you and add them to the list. Until next time....wishing you all the best in your journey and endeavors.

As Always,

Alyxsa



6 comments:

bazoka84 said...

heey alyxsa i send u to ask about something and u will be the one i think first one of my friends found something he send things by mail and he take 1 dollar for every mail thing like that i wanna know is really there is jops like this and specially that we r in egypt ;)
second how can i work from my home and get money plz waiting for ur replyyy reallyyyyyy

Ask Alyxsa said...

Thanks for leaving the comment bazoka84. Getting to your questions..I have heard of that type of job but without the name of the company, its hard for me to know if its legitimate or not. If you can get more information, like the name of the company, I'll see what I can find out for you. I know of others who do work in Egypt for a company named www.babytobee.com . They pay by direct deposit. Email: jessie@babytobee.com and she can give you more info! Wish you the best.
Share and tell a friend
As Always
Alyxsa

bazoka84 said...

sorry www.awsurveys.com

bazoka84 said...

alyxsa the site that i send you will pay for me by something called paypal and they want my credit number so i dont get it plzz i wanna talk with u soon

Ask Alyxsa said...

Paypal is a well known payment center. I have personally been using paypal for years. Here's a link, sign up today!! >>>>> I added a link to paypal on my blog!!!

Read a little directly from the company.

>>PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information<<.

Subscribe, Share and tell a friend

As Always,
Alyxsa

Ask Alyxsa said...

Sorry I almost forgot about the survey company awsurvey.com. From what I can tell they are legit and they are not only set up in the United States but also Internationally.

Courtesy Review Stream-

When I heard of this site I thought, “Oh, great, yet another internet scam. I, however was way wrong. First of all this isn’t your average survey site as you don’t have to pay anything to join them, and secondly they accept all international members.

They basically give you 6 dollars for your first survey and 4 dollars for 5 other ones as soon as you sign up. They also give you $1.25 for every referral....

Continue reading from the source:

http://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=18373

Best to you and your endeavors,

As Always,
Alyxsa