Subscribe To Ask Alyxsa

Dec 5, 2008


I haven't forgotten to give you guys the info on who's hiring 200 new employee's, my inside source tells me its...drum roll please..........................................

TeleTech --Job description is Customer Service. I hear they are a good company to work for. So take the time to visit there website and apply!

Also I had a reader that was concerned about Paypal and what they're all about. I wanted to take the time to give a little information for my reader and anyone else who may be interested in signing up with paypal. I have personally been with paypal since 2003 and I totally love them! I've attached some information directly from the company. Enjoy!

About Us
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. The service allows anyone to pay in any way they prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 164 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 17 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the internet industry and the business community -most recently the 2006 Webby Award for Best Financial Services Site and the 2006 Webby People's Voice Award for Best Financial Services Site.
Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002.


Sign Up Today
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Subscribe, Share and Tell a Friend

As Always,
Alyxsa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always check out your blog at least twice a day, don't ask me why, lol. I just think that you're doing a marvelous job. Thanks for sharing so much information with your readers about very rewarding job opportunities. Keep up the good work Alyxsa!!!

Ask Alyxsa said...

Thanks Steph,

That comment really made my day!! Thank you for leaving such positive feedback :)

Subscribe, Share and Tell a Friend

As Always,
Alyxsa