Subscribe To Ask Alyxsa

Dec 2, 2008

"Check out these two ladies running their own business"


Today I will add 3-4 new companies that I recommend to work for from home but before I do that I quickly wanted to highlight on two entrepreneurial chicks that I happened to run across that caught my attention and I just had to give them a “shout out”.
The first one is 12 years old (yes 12 years old!). Her mom and I belong to the same work at home yahoo group. Her story truly amazed me.
I don’t want to ruin her story by trying to put it in my own words, so let me just add it directly from the source:

In May of this year my daughter created an online magazine for girls 6-16. She has caught the attention of the national media and now the whole family works at home on the magazine. It has been a great family uniting and learning experience; and who knows what it may become.
You can visit her magazine at
www.girlzlikeme. com and you can see her news appearances on YouTube.
For all of you that love CNBC's The Big Idea here is the link to her appearance
http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=4s-EMC7XsUs
Thanks for the support,
GirlzlikemeMom

This just goes to show you, when you have an idea don’t let anyway detour you from it. Try and if you fail, regroup and try again!!
The second story is a woman I saw on You Tube last night. Yes everyone I am a You Tuber.
Her name is Lucretia and she sells oils, sprays and some other cool stuff. I am an oil fanatic (just ask my husband) and my eyes lit up when I saw her video. ..lol. I truly admire women that are in business.
Look ladies, you can do it. Whether it is working from home or taking that hobby of yours and turning it into a business (you’ll be surprised how that little hobby can turn into something big). You just gotta make sure you love what you do and everything else will fall into place. Don’t get me wrong I’m not in any way saying that it’s not cool or hip to work for someone else. If that’s what you love then you’re doing your thing, but I am speaking to those who desire to do something different.. Okay enough from me.

Lets me go ahead and introduce Lucretia of Lucretia's Body Oils and Sprays http://stores.lawbodyoilsandsprays.com/StoreFront.bok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9KMmrHjYcc

Please stay tuned I will be back shortly to add those companies I had mention early, I need a coffee break. In the meantime if you are new to my blog scroll down and check out some of the companies I already listed.

As Always
Alyxsa

No comments: